TERMS & CONDITIONS
for the provision of driver training
- Mini Drive instructors are self employed franchisees, and all contracts for the provision of driving tuition are between the pupil and instructor.
- Current prices for driver training are available direct from Mini Drive or can be found at www.minidrive.co.uk and are subject to change without notice.
- It is the pupil’s responsibility to make sure they possess all the relevant licences needed to drive the vehicle in which they are training. Mini Drive instructors may ask to see them periodically. Failure to do so will result in suspension of lessons until the correct licence can be produced.
- Mini Drive instructors require a minimum of 24hrs notice if the pupil wishes to cancel a lesson. Failure to do so may result in a claim for an equivalent value in compensation.
- If the instructor cancels at short notice and there are no other instructors available to conduct the lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled for a mutually convenient time.
- As a matter of road safety, Mini Drive instructors reserve the right to withdraw cars for test should the pupil prove not to be at an acceptable standard to undergo a diving test.
- Mini Drive or any of its instructors cannot be held responsible for the cancellation of lessons due to illness or mechanical failure, or for driving tests cancelled by the DSA.
- It is the pupils responsibility to ensure that they are suitably dressed for their driving lesson. This includes sensible footwear. If in any doubts over the suitability of clothing or footwear for driving please contact the instructor for advice.
- It is the pupils responsibility to ensure that they are fit and healthy before attempting to drive. Illness, medication, alcohol, hangovers etc can all contribute to lower concentration levels and drowsiness. If in doubt contact the instructor as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation charge equivalent to that of the cancelled lesson. Mini Drive instructors reserve the right to abort the lesson should it become apparent that a pupil is not in a fit state to drive. In this case there will be no refund of lesson charges.
- Mini Drive instructors reserve the right to withdraw special offers and discounts should the pupil cancel more than 1 lesson with less than 24hrs notice as outlined in clause 4 above.
- Blocks of hours are non refundable and must be paid for in full and in advance in order to qualify for any offers.
Call us for free
0800 45 89 321
About us Areas covered Become a Mini Drive Instructor Book a Lesson Contact us Frequently Asked Questions Learner Insurance Lesson Prices Mini Drive Reviews Online Theory test Our Instructors Pass Plus Site_Map
Terms and Conditions
© Copyright Mini Drive 2013
driving lessons shrewsbury, driving instructors shrewsbury, driving schools shrewsbury, driving lessons telford, driving instructors telford, driving lessons telford, female driving instructor, shrewsbury, telford